LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Getting Married

Engagement Ring

Getting Married Cold feet to pre-marital stressors--the place to discuss all the issues that come with saying "I do."

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd December 2018, 2:01 PM   #46
LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveShack.org Moderator

Since this thread is nearly a month old and the starter appears to be one and done and never came back to even visit after posting it, consider them gone and feel free to post general comments about engagement rings and/or the engagement process. Thanks for the responses so far!
William is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Differences between "wedding ring", "engagement ring", 'promise ring", 'couple rings" HisPresence Dating 3 29th January 2015 1:40 PM
Ask bf to return engagement ring because I didn't like the ring. Marisa Getting Married 108 17th October 2007 8:58 PM
Don't like engagement ring...what to do??? Stuck Getting Married 11 24th December 2003 4:19 AM
Took back the engagement ring but I want her back, I love her very much. batman1670 Second Chances 1 28th October 2003 9:34 PM
The Engagement Ring FyrXscape Getting Married 8 26th July 2003 11:48 PM