We are getting married but he Is jobless

Hi

I been dating him since 1 year.

He is broke and jobless and been to jail because of money case. I am 30 he is 38.

He never been married because he didnt find the right woman as he said. But I doubt.

He proposed by phone but could not make official because he is jobless and my parents won't agree for that.

I am paying for everything and lost much money.

He brings his losers jobless friends and when Bill comes he force me to pay for them too.

We fight over this and I told him it's not my responsibility to pay for them if they don't have money why do they come and order drinks.

That's horrible.

Now 2 months left for him to fond a job and if he didn't get any he will be in jail again for the third time upon same case.

I miss the old him he used to make 60000 per month in his job but he Is completely broke now.

There are another guy who is same as his crateria but has a job wants to marry me. I took his number as a spare. I don't want to lose future chances. What if the first man stayed with no job. He is jobless for more than 2 years.

Shall I dump him and marry the other guy?

dump him unless you want to keep paying

you will have to date the new guy to work out if he is what you want, but do not enable a broke husband-to-be, I think he knows he is exploiting you, and am suspicious

Edited by darkmoon
  • Like 2
littleblackheart
Shall I dump him and marry the other guy?

Do you have to marry either of them? Why do you need to get married at all?

• Like 5

What kind of job did he have that paid 60,000 per month? Are you sure it was legal? Or was that a typo & you meant 6,000 per month?

Why are you even engaged to somebody you haven't even known for a year.

Do not marry anybody. You are not mature enough to make good decisions about your own life yet, let alone intertwine your life with anothers

What kind of job did he have that paid 60,000 per month? Are you sure it was legal? Or was that a typo & you meant 6,000 per month?

I suspect English is her second language. Which means that she's probably not referring to $US.

• Like 2

Honey.

This is not how someone goes about finding a partner to stand by them through all of the challenges that life throws at you.

This is how you get wrapped up with a loser who will suck you dry.

Maybe you can go to jail for his debts after you become legally liable for them because you married him, wouldn't that be fun?

I don't know what happened, but you if you any sense of self worth and pride, you wouldn't put up with this for a moment.

I am sorry your sense of self / self esteem is so low. That really needs to be fixed so that you are not tempted to make such terrible choices.

• Like 4

numbers transcend language.

OP you wrote sixty thousand, 60,000 . Did you mean six thousand 6,000? Because if he told you he was making 60,000 if those were dollars or euros he was lying to you.

• Author
numbers transcend language.

OP you wrote sixty thousand, 60,000 . Did you mean six thousand 6,000? Because if he told you he was making 60,000 if those were dollars or euros he was lying to you.

Neither in dollars nor in euros

Different currency

• Like 1