LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Getting Married

he is not sure about marrying me

Getting Married Cold feet to pre-marital stressors--the place to discuss all the issues that come with saying "I do."

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th November 2017, 3:55 PM   #16

Cut your losses and move on to someone else.

Men want children to carry on their family name. So in the back of his mind he can't commit to you because eventually he will want kids. And because of your condition it's too high of a risk for him to chance being with you and not having children.

I know it sucks but you're still young and can find someone who will love you.
Untcruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2017, 11:49 PM   #17
Established Member

He doesn't want to have children with you but he is straddling the fence by saying "i don't know"

Let him go immediately and move forward with someone who wants you like nothing else.