Fiancee acting weird

My fiancee and I have been together a year now and she is bi-curious.

There are several couples at our church in our age range. Last evening we were talking to a couple and the other girl kept giving me views of her panties and my fiancee as well as the girls boyfriend both are aware she is doing this but neither of them seem to care that this was happening.

Advice?

PegNosePete

Unless I misunderstood your post, this is some other girl showing her underwear, and your fiancee and her boyfriend (and you) are all basically ignoring it?

How is your fiancee acting weird, and what does this have to do with her being bi-curious?

• Like 2
ExpatInItaly
Unless I misunderstood your post, this is some other girl showing her underwear, and your fiancee and her boyfriend (and you) are all basically ignoring it?

How is your fiancee acting weird, and what does this have to do with her being bi-curious?

All the same questions here; I don't really understand your post very well, OP.

Simple. Ignore them and stay away from them. I have experienced much worse from wives and fiances in my life.

• 1 month later...
My fiancee and I have been together a year now and she is bi-curious.

There are several couples at our church in our age range. Last evening we were talking to a couple and the other girl kept giving me views of her panties and my fiancee as well as the girls boyfriend both are aware she is doing this but neither of them seem to care that this was happening.

Advice?

bi-curious

So are you okay with this with her?

What are you doing also in these happenings your saying a girl is showing you her panties and as well as your bi-curious fiancee. So everyone knows what's going on but nobody seems to care about it. Why do you put up with this then you do something about it. Otherwise just look the other way in church and don't cause a sense. Women will flirt, tease, and be playful but your gf is bi-curious and if she was more of bi-sexual then you have to consider the outcome to that too. Always wanting sex with women while with you as a man. Demands is greater than the outcome..