would you marry him

Shanisebap

If a guy is always busy and you only see him once a week given you are the one going to see him and if you don't message him he doesn't message you and every time he promises to make more time for you he gets even busier would you marry him if your to get married in 2 months?

No.

This doesn't sound like a relationship, and he doesn't sound like boyfriend material, let alone marriage material.

There's no foundation here.

Set higher standards for yourself.

Take care.

• Like 6

Let me guess - did you ALSO propose to him and buy your own ring? LOL...does he even KNOW he's supposedly engaged?

If the guy were any LESS invested, he'd be in a coma.

• Like 9

Anytime somebody is questioning whether or not they should get married bc (insert: issue, questionable behavior, lack of interest, incompatibility, etc) the answer is always NO. If you have doubt beforehand, a good rule of thumb, don't do it. Healthy marriages require effort, and in your case, he isn't putting forth much, if any!

Edited by Methodical
  • Like 4
would you marry him

Presupposes a yes or no answer when the real question is why you'd even consider it.

Is this what love and commitment look like to you :confused: ???

Mr. Lucky

• Like 5

That wouldn't work for me. I want a partner. Once a week wouldn't work for me. Have you. Had any conversations about what you both expect married life to look like?

• Like 4

He'll be too busy to show up to the wedding.

More importantly, ask yourself why you want to be with a guy who is making zero effort. If you don't contact him, it would be crickets? I would just move on.

• Like 7