Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Transitioning > Getting Married

Help! My FiancÚs' face looks like and old catchers mitt!

Getting Married Cold feet to pre-marital stressors--the place to discuss all the issues that come with saying "I do."

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th January 2005, 5:50 PM   #46
Established Member
MJTig's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 78
Originally posted by moimeme

get him to a physician.
I would say more like get him to a psychologist so he can deal with his addiction to porn and unrealistic expectations. I have read many of mojo's posts and her hubby is a prick who bluntly tells her that she is not attractive enough because she is not perpetually 20 yo, DD chested and a size 3. He is obsessed with women who are constantly young and nubile, yet claims he loves her.

I don't think it is anything physically wrong with him, but as for the condition of his mental state? Dubious.

Mojo, you can't do anything about your scars and only so much about your body- but you can find someone who appreciates women for sexuality other than comparisons to pin-up airbrushed girls. Please, I beg of you, your posts make me so angry for you.
MJTig is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Having a face-to-face today... Torn Up The Other Man / Woman 4 16th October 2005 2:11 PM
Does a Face to Face Dating Service Really Work??? mark1210 Dating 31 11th October 2005 7:49 PM
Well... we spoke face-to-face again. Blah Toolz Coping 10 6th December 2004 9:42 PM
Worried when he come face to face that he will think differently of me. *ukie-cutie* Long-Distance Relationships 3 30th July 2004 9:01 PM
No contact rule when you're face-to-face - too hard! GirlWonder Breaks and Breaking Up 2 15th June 2004 7:39 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 2:10 PM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.

Copyright © 1997-2018 All Rights Reserved.