Bachelor Party - last night of freedom

lavolvnightclub

lavolvnightclub

A bachelor party held by a man shortly before entering into marriage, to celebrate their "last night of freedom", or simply to spend time with his friends, who are often in his wedding party afterwards. A bachelor party is usually planned by the best man or other friends of the groom, from time to time, with the assistance of a company planning bachelor party.

heartbreaker

It is not so... I know of many men who continue to live their lives as if they were still bachelors. A bachelor's party is just another reason to go out with the boys and paint the town red:cool:

PegNosePete
If it is your last day of freedom you are marrying the wrong woman.

Yep, if you need a last day of freedom then you shouldn't be getting married at all.

If it is your last day of freedom you are marrying the wrong woman.

Agreed. I'm honestly not interested in a Bachelor Party if I ever get married. Some guys will claim I'm a wuss or am tied around the finger of my girlfriend.

I usually see it as if guys need a night of debauchery or more to celebrate the end of their single life, then they shouldn't have gotten engaged or even in a RL to begin with.

I'm still astounded some guys will go find brothels or hookers for a bachelor party.

• 4 weeks later...
Getting married is like joining the military for a man. Are you ready to sign away your rights?
Don't insult the military. :mad:
elizabethrachelle

My fiancee and I both don't believe at having bachelor's or bachelorette parties for a couple reasons-- if you are in a relationship, you shouldn't need or even want to look at another person sexually, and, if you just think about it, that's what those stupid parties are all about. Second, if you truly love the person you are with, you shouldn't be looking at marriage like a loss of freedom, but a beginning to a new life and new freedoms. Marriage does not have to be this ball and chain situation most people speak of. I've seen enough happily married couples to know that ;) Thus my decision to get married in the first place!

A bachelor party is an excuse men use to go out and do things their fiancee/gf/wives don't usually allow.

But if he views it as his last night of freedom he is marrying the wrong person.

• 4 weeks later...
kismicallychal

Bachelor Parties (and Hens Nights) don't need to be about 'last night of freedom' OR seeing strippers/etc. Most of my/our friends who have had Bachelor/Hens nights are just about catching up with friends, having drinks and being silly. Usually by those nights you've tended to have not seen friends in a while - due to wedding planning, friends having chn and organising being hard, work, money - so it's a night where everyone is *forced* to make time for each other and celebrate life.

My partner and i have discussed what we're going to do at ours and it'll simply be hitting the town (seperately), having some drinks, dressing up silly and playing the drinking games we played when we'd just begun drinking!

Futurama - Season Six Full Lenght Movie In Dvd Format Download Movie Due Date Pda Watch Kick-Ass Film Divx The Tourist Lost New Movie The Green Hornet how to watch The Next Three Days film watch The American Experience - Season Twenty three the movie full version the whole Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 movie 127 Hours tide movie cinema Watch Sammy's Adventures: The Secret Passage Film Divx Ironclad Movie Downloads The American Experience - Season Twenty three Movie Download Good Quality dvd Rabbit Hole download Fair Game film legal

Feelin Frisky

I've been to some bachelor parties that got really degenrative. Not for me. I know what getting drunk feels like enough, tyvm.

Edited by Feelin Frisky

My exH and I reluctantly allowed our wedding party to take us out for this "traditional ritual" before our wedding, He text that he missed me and brought his crew to the patio I was sitting at with my girls and we all just hung out drinking beer for the night.

To me, the tradition is really antiquated.