What to wear?

This doesn't really pertain to 'Getting Married' but I'm going to a wedding and I'm getting stressed out about what to wear. I have been working on losing weight and have been working out. Well I want to wear something that will catch people's eyes and get compliments for, not too much because I don't want to take the attention away from the bride. Ya know?

I just want to hire somebody to pick me out something, dress me, and do my make-up lol so I can be a hottie haha

Any ideas?

Are you in the wedding, or do you play a special role in the wedding? (Like cake server or something)? If not, then you should probably just wear a nice dress or something that you would wear to church. YOu don't wanna overdo it and be overdressed, then you might feel out of place.

• Author

Well, I'm the best man's g/f... and good friends with the bride and groom (real excited to go to my first bachelorette party!!!), and I think the bride is going to have me do something... not sure.

But I definately do NOT want to stand out too much. I just want to look real good. Is that too much? :o I've never really been the one that catches the eye...

I've never really been the one that catches the eye...

Oh please...I'm sure I can speak for many of the men here at Loveshack when I say that you would catch a dude's eye as soon as you enter a room.

Your first picture looked real nice...and with this new one....well, you're just stunning my dear.

I'm sure you'll look great no matter what you choose.

Curt

• Author

Thanks, but that was taken about 2 years ago... that part of me looks the same, but my mid section is what worries me. I used to be WAY skinny, and I'm self-concious of how I might look in a dress now.