Im a 6feet tall woman and my fiance is 5'5

I love this man with all my heart but we are going to have the worst pictured in the world if I dont find a way to level us out.......HELP PLEASE

PegNosePete

A good photographer will know how to overcome this. Choosing angles and poses that makes you look good together. Also you could wear flat shows and he could get some chunky (manly) heels.

A good photographer will know how to overcome this. Choosing angles and poses that makes you look good together. Also you could wear flat shows and he could get some chunky (manly) heels.

I second this...but have a question. If you apparently love this man with all your heart, then should it really matter so much how your height difference appears in pictures? Everyone who knows you and will be at the wedding is clearly aware of the discrepancy, and it's something that you two deal with every day and will deal with until death do you part. I don't see what the big deal is.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm six feet tall also and I've never spent any of my memorable romantic occasions worrying about how my height was going to look compared to anybody else's in the pictures. If you truly love him, you're lucky to be marrying him. You wear flats, hire a good photographer, and concentrate on your joy.

Viliencenuida

What would you began to do on my place?You are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.The properties leavesAs much as necessary.You are not right. I am assured. Write to me in PM, we will discuss. Regards anuncio gratis

By best friend is married to a women that is around 5' and he's 6'.

The wedding picture all look amazing, I wouldn't worry about this, a good photographer will make it look right!

By best friend is married to a women that is around 5' and he's 6'.

The wedding picture all look amazing, I wouldn't worry about this, a good photographer will make it look right!

It is much different when the genders are reversed.

Being shorter than their partner never worried Bernie Ecclestone, Peter Stringfellow, Hugh Heffner or Tom Cruise.

Of course, they're all also revoltingly rich......

I love this man with all my heart but we are going to have the worst pictured in the world if I dont find a way to level us out.......HELP PLEASE

if you're really worrying about this, why are you marrying him? I'm 5'1'' and any girl I'm gonna marry is gonna be taller than I am.

silvermane187

haha this is so cute and sad at the same time. If you love this guy enough to marry him stop obsessing over how your wedding picture is going to look. What difference does it make if you look "balanced out" in your wedding pictures? You're going to spend the rest of your life with him anyway. Don't be so vain.

• 4 weeks later...

well im sure youve already thought of the suggestions given here. you wear flats, get him some lifts for his shoes. take pics on stairs, et.

beyond that, what did you expect? for the height difference to simply dissapear for that one magical day of your wedding? thats silly. you love the man right? you are already aware that there is a height difference there correct? Then whats the problem?

dreamingoftigers
Being shorter than their partner never worried Bernie Ecclestone, Peter Stringfellow, Hugh Heffner or Tom Cruise.

Of course, they're all also revoltingly rich......

There we go....get him some really distracting bling to wear in the photos.

I know the wedding pics are a big deal. Stairs, heels, posing, angles.

My wedding pictures were so horrible I saw them and burst into tears.

• 2 weeks later...

With a healthy amount of exercise, a lot of swimming and a ton of stretching, he could match your height in 18 to 36 months. He could also grow just 3 inches much sooner than that and make up for the last few inches with the right shoes so you'd both look very similar in your wedding pictures.

Contrary to century-old beliefs, you can still grow significantly after more than a handful of years in adulthood. Do some research. If this bothers you right now, it'll still bother you in your 10th anniversary and probably even later. But you can work around it.

orangelady
if you're really worrying about this, why are you marrying him? I'm 5'1'' and any girl I'm gonna marry is gonna be taller than I am.

lol..............................................

orangelady

Sooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee............

• 2 weeks later...

Kneeling on the altar part... you wear a ball gown type of dress and you can sit and he could kneel straight up. basically avoid standing next to each other for pictures, always do something sitting or have him carrying you or do pictures where he dips you. there's alot of angles to help out with pictures.

wear flats and put him in one of those super thick soles shoes. keep your hair flat on top... maybe put him in a top hat lol

I personally think you both should "own it" and joke about it instead. I'd have his best man carry a sturdy crate for him to stand on and label it the kissing crate or something like that. your love for each other will out shine any height difference. you shouldn't worry about it.