How Many Girls Should A Guy Date Before Marriage?

I know this question is difficult to answer but I just want to get a response from the male readers out there. I'm someone who has not been with that many women, dating wise because I got involved in a serious relationship at a young age. Girls did not start liking me until I was about 20 and now I have to fend them off with a stick, even though I wouldn't be able to date them anyway given the fact that I'm in a relationship. I've been in it for about 5 years now, and find myself in a position where it's next to impossible to not think about other women. So, please post what number of women one should date before settling on "the one".

One should date somewhere between 4 and 17 women, in my opinion. However, if the 17th woman is not Ms. Right, then it's OK to move on to 18...and on from there until Ms. Right shows up. However, if after you've been with her a while you find you still can't stop thinking about other women, either accept this fact or schedule an appointment with a neurosurgeon for a lobotomy. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a guy should date at least 20-30 women before settling down with one. I don't mean he needs to sleep with 20-30 women, just go out on at least two or more dates with 20-30 women. One time only dates don't count. You have to like the woman enough to want to go out on at least one repeat date. As far as sex goes, maybe half that number, say 10-15. This will give you enough sexual experience to know when you really click with another woman in bed.

If you need to, sign up with a couple matchmaking services or on line dating services. But have a talk with your girlfriend and be honest. Say that you are worried that because you have never gone out with anyone else, you're never going to be sure if she's the right one or not. If it's meant to be between you two, you will eventually come back together after your respective treks in the wilderness, and your relationship will be a million times stronger.

HokeyReligions

As many as it takes. The old adage "if in doubt, don't" is pretty good when contemplating marriage or long-term commitment.

. As far as sex goes, maybe half that number, say 10-15. This will give you enough sexual experience to know when you really click with another woman in bed.

Are you nuts! Any respectable woman who cares about her body, and has morals would not even bother with a guy who slept with 10-15 women at least. Those types of guys in my book are just pigs and deserve to be alone for the rest of their lives. They are just a disease waiting to happen!!!!