Terrified of future-Fiance has similar heart problems as deceased fiance

i_eat_grits

Ok wedding is going forward-the things I said in my previous post are going to be just between me and myself. This is going to be how I handle it-people do it every day... right or wrong-I have my issues but they can remain my issues and she doesn't have to know EVERYTHING. Even with my issues,I am happy with her and think it will work!

With that said, we spent the past week in the hospital for an apparent heart problem she has developed which heart problems and women are all to familiar to me :(. I was previously engaged to a woman and was with her for 6 yrs and she passed away suddenly due to congestive heart failure. For the past week, current fiance develops a arrhythmia in her heart and shes in the hospital and doctors don't know why she's having these! She has more appointments coming up but it is very scary. I shocked her by being by her side for probably 20 of 24 hrs daily the past week during this-I am very scared and know now that I love her. I am getting very strange scary dreams with her all in them. Its been a very scary experience for both of us. Perhaps this is just some test for us before our wedding but I'm scared and so is she!