Advice Needed

Hello,

I could write a book on this situation, but here we go. My girlfriend for 3 and half years has broken up with me. Her desicion is based on the fact that I did not give her a ring . We were in Italy and it did not happen... Valentines was to conventional..... I had told her brother at a party 3 weeks ago that I would marry his sister. The deal is that we have traveled the world together. and have been living together who almost a year .... Long distance for the first year and together for 2 and half

I have left the BIG city life to go to the south, Left family and freinds and my lifestyle to be with her... I know she loves me very much but now I will get more detailed.

I always had a problem and her finances and how she supports her parents... over time I felt it was a great quality.... I did not use that as an excuse..we had out fair share of cat fights like any other couple .. She says I am passive you are full of energy.... and .... At times I really did not want to talk about marraige about and she got offended .... over time she felt by breaking would be best . She comes back from Vegas with her girlfreind and Bam .... I have never felt the pain as I have with this .... WOW was I a $^%#&*& mess !!!

After the breakup I dug into my soul and deceieded to give her a ring and propose and she said I am not sure especially under this situation ....I put my heart on the line and now it been 8 days. Now that I am living in a Hotel. she call's how are you .# times in row .. Let's eat something please!! .....She calls to talk and even kissed since I proposed ..We cuddeled and everything like it never happended.... My deal is If she has not given an anwser by now..... she went on vacation with her family ( only mother know I proposed ) and I would expect after 8 days away with enough thinking she would have answer I am hurting ... The women who has not said YES has even offered her apartment to me while on vacation..... she is even drying out the roses I gave when I proposed.. I know If she is the ONE How long is to long to wait ??? :(:( Trying to stay positive

If she is aware of how much pain this waiting is putting you through, then she is a no good, rotten, passive agressive bitch. Your life with her could be total hell if she accepts.

You need to take a cold shower and look at this a little dispassionately, if that is at all possible. This lady broke up with you because you didn't give her a ring. Now you have gotten her a ring and proposed and she is putting you through the ringer. Is that the kind of person you want to spend the rest of your life with???

I personally would prefer to marry a lady who was very excited to do so and who would accept pretty quickly. She's obviously getting her rocks off with you squiriming. On the flip side, she may be her justice for you putting all this off and beating around the bush so long. That was your right to do.

I don't like this chick at all. I hope you have a nice life with her.

• Author

She is very caring and loving ...I have dated enough women and she is not a bitch... Since hanging out with her freinds in Vegas she came back different ......One day at a time ....

Originally posted by Toughtimes

Since hanging out with her freinds in Vegas she came back different ......One day at a time ....

I don't like anything I hear about this. Something up and you'll be the last one to find out.

I would get the ring back and forget about this one.