maybe break up - wedding is booked

hiya im new to this site and i have a huge problem - me and my fianc'e have been together for 7 years and engaged for 5 of them years - the thing is we have both changed and it feels like we lead seperate lives and we dont do anything together - he won't talk about it - we hardly talk anymore - im so fed up and depressed he doesnt seem to care - my mum and dad have never really liked him - i dont really get on with his parents either so we seem to be doomed - i have no friends as i stopped contact when we started dating - YEP BIG MISTAKE-

you don't affirm in your post whether your wedding is immediately impending or what, so I'll assume that it is. Even so, if you are the least bit unsure about marrying this guy, it's not too late to call off the wedding. (Even if it means leaving him at the altar, though I personally think that's kind of tacky when you've known all along that your fiance/fiancee isn't the one you want to spend the rest of your life with)

anyhow, calling off the wedding is relatively inexpensive compared to divorce court and all the hassle that entails. Even if you're stuck having paid out beau-coup money on nonrefundable deposits, it's worth losing that money if it means you're not stuck in a marriage that you never wanted in the first place.

be courageous and call off the wedding if you've got doubts, Sarah. Believe me, it'll be much easier recovering from that than a bad marriage and subsequent divorce.

Are you kidding? And you think it will get better with marriage?

It doesn't. You better think long and hard about where you are and where you need to go. And find some good friends to hang out with. Even if you were married, friends have a place in every life.

And, your Mum and Dad have your best interest at heart. Usually. Don't you want to marry to love?