Hawaii or Vegas?

I am getting married and have narrowed down the places to where I will honeymoon to Las Vegas or Hawaii. Everyone one out there please help me choose where I should go. I would appreciate your feedback.

I pick Hawaii. It is much more romantic and suitable for a honeymoon than Vegas, which is the epitome of the party city.

Of course, it depends on your money situation. Hawaii will cost you significantly more than Vegas.

Frankly, unless you're into boozing and gambling, avoid Vegas. Yes, there are lots of things to do there that have nothing to do with those two things, but people tend to forget that and just concentrate on the boozing and gambling, and is that how you want to remember your wedding day? It's been awhile since I've been, and I've seen lots of publicity showing some really neat stuff to do (like, did you know that M&M Candy has a HUGE store there with some pretty cool merchandise?) and I'm sure it'd be pretty cool if you planned a schedule that had fun things for both of you.

Hands down, I'd recommend Hawaii for a wedding trip -- it'll probably cost more, but when you factor in the beauty of the place ... I think it'd very much be worth the expense. And there are so many things you guys can do together, you know?

[color=indigo]

Definitely go with Hawaii. It is so much more romantic and beautiful there. There are so many things to do there too, like go to a Luau, the Polynesian Cultural Center (if you go to Oahu), hike, snorkel, go in a submarine, or just simply sitting on the beach sipping a Mai Tai with Diamond Head as your back drop. The beauty there is breath taking and just so relaxing. There are no bugs there either, except for in the rain forest. Just the whole ambiance of the place will guarantee you an unforgettable honeymoon. Best wishes!

[/color]

This is definitely something that should be decided mutually between yourself and your fiance. If someone I was going to marry took a matter of this significance to an Internet forum I'd be very hurt, unless she encouraged you to do so.

However, your post said you wanted us to help YOU decide. Definitely not a good way to start out a lifetime partnership.

Just A Girl2

charcoal...hmmm...

You were here in the past, asking for info on how much to spend on an engagement ring, and what to look for in a ring.....NOW you are here again, asking total strangers, for advice on where to take your bride to be on your honeymoon.

Do you really think you're ready to get married? I mean, it seems you can't make these kinds of decisions, ones that should be made by you, or by you and your fiancee, without turning to 'net strangers for input.

How on earth would we be able to advise you on a honeymoon destination? We don't know your fiancee, we don't know what her likes would be..........

Maybe you don't really know your fiancee well enough to be marrying her? Surely if you did, you'd know which she'd like better, Vegas or Hawaii, I'd say.

I don't think I would marry a lady who preferred to go to Las Vegas, known for gambling, late night partying, prostitution, mafia activity, etc.

i would go for hawaii-but vegas is what you make it, too. i don't think its sin city-some of the best stage shows, hotel discounts, fine dining and desert day trips are to be found in nevada. "nightlife" can be found anywhere.......vegas or kalamazoo, MI. it depends on what you and your fiance are into.

what does your intended vote?