Your input needed.

justathought

Just wanted to put this out there and see what you people think please send me your comments and whether you disagree with this or not.

"You should not marry the person you want to live with the rest of your life, but marry the person you would not want to live with out."

I look forward to hearing back from you.

"people marry the one who loves them the most, not the one who s/he loves the most" - what do you think?

As for your quote, i think not(want spend life without X) = want spend life with X. The two negatives cancel out. So it doesn't really makes sense to say: Not X, but X. It's all X!

-yes

I've always seen it as marrying someone I know I can spend the rest of my days with even when he drives me nuts sometimes, because I can still look at those times and honestly say, 'it's good.'

what? no generic crackers and imitation Cheez-Whiz kind of lifestyle?

I can't complain, because lately my DH has developed this amazing love for chocolate :D:D:D

ThisGirlNameKD

Well, your living right now, you've had happy moments in your life no doubt, your breathing and surviving, so I don't think there is anyone you could not live without. It's all about who you want to live the rest of your life with.