Should I correct him?

Elizabeth17

I have a boyfriend and he asked me my ring size a while ago. I told him the wrong size. I don't want to bring it up again to be presumptuous, but at the same time IF he did propose it would be nice if the ring fit. However, I don't know if it will come to that for a while. Should I correct him or let it go?

Elizabeth

Why don't you just say to him that a while back he asked for your ring size and you realized you gave him the wrong size, so here's the right size. No biggie.

Make it a joke if you don't feel comfortable. Say, "Honey, remember when you asked me for my ring size? I thought you meant nose ring, and I said a size 8. My finger ring size is actually 6, though. Ok? And I love rubies."

• 4 weeks later...

You could always go with .. I have gained a little weight or loss some and my rings that once was the correct size .... dont fit now im going to have to make them .... or weight gained;)

Why all this undercover shush?

Find out his ring size and beat him to the punch. What's stopping you from proposing to him?

Best wishes,

Paul

Why did you tell him the "wrong size" to begin with? Purposely? If so, why? Or did you accidentally tell him the wrong size?