Is this a reasonable?

I live together with my fiancee. Were getting maried next summer. She wants me to buy the dress now, where as I think she should wait till 3 months before. She is currently on a diet and losing 2-3 pound a month, so who know what size she'll be at the wedding.

Anyway she admits to having a spending problem but gets irrate everytime I mention something to do with money. I'm starting to get a little worried about how things are going. Should I be worried or am I just paranoid?

The big things couples fight over are money and kids. This is an issue that needs to be addressed before you get married. As far as the dress goes, why don't you just get her to pick the one out that she wants. Most dresses can be altered. She's probably just excited, and really, I think 3 months before the wedding is a little short noticed. She probably is just excited about the wedding. But, when you buy a dress they are always altered anyway like a week or two before the wedding.

Preparing for a wedding ceremony can be allot of work regardless of the size of the wedding. Planning invitations, colors, foods, attire, music, and so on should be started a year prior to the ceremony.

The dress should be one of the first things to check off the list.

Congrats and have fun!

We dream about our wedding dresses from the time we are playing with Barbies. Let her pick out her dress, man!