Still in Hell

Well, I wrote you all a while back. I ran away from the US to England with my fiance, Hank, who just happens to be an artist. We went there, and we moved in with this disgusting couple, Jay and Cindy. Jay is unemployed, and sells weed, and Cindy is a pot-smoker, and goes both ways, although Jay fancies her decision to do so. I have tried to get a job, but Hank tells me I should mellow out, and "go with the flow." We all live together in a two bedroom cottage, and it always smells terrible because of pot, and Cindy's problem farting. I am in love with Hank,but his approval of this slothful lifestyle has taken its toll on me. Nobody except for me attempts to bathe on a semi-regular basis, and I feel I have no place to go. Hank smokes too much reefer, and hasnt made almost any money since new years day.Cindy pissed herself one night on a bad trip, and that made me angry. I want to take my lover-Hank, and go to Untied States. Cindy, Jay and dirty life make me sick!!!! What is girl 2 do!!!

Sounds like a pretty ideal living situation to me, except for the farting...and that would depend on what the person had to eat that brought it on.

You have really three options, you stay with Hank - hating the life you are leading, kind of giving yourself up OR you tell him that you cannot live this kind of life and that you are moving out and if he wants to stay with you to come along (be that in your own place in the UK or back in the States) OR you adapt to that lifestyle.

If Hank loves and respects you, he will be willing to go along for a change, if not ... guess you will have to give him up. The way you tell about it, you are very unhappy and just loving Hank is not enough.

At the very least, get yourself work, thats your decision, not Hanks anyway. That will get you out of the house and being financially independent, you could get your own digs - with or without Hank. In your case I would get work and my own digs asap, Hank could always visit you at your place (if you still want to see him) and there you can set the rules.

I had a bf you was not very clean and actually that was the main reason, we broke. How can you desire someone, when you will have to tell him to take a shower first because the bo just puts you off and besides I got the feeling of him having no respect for me and my wishes as I told him again and again, to wash more and brush his teeth.

Anyway the decision is up to you, but is he worth that kind of unhappiness and what kind of worth does he put on you and your relationsship, if he doesnt care about your unhappiness. In my view, you have to love and respect each other the way you are, if you want to change each other, usually doesnt work anyway. Better cut your losses earlier then waiting till its hurting even more.

First thing is to get work. Second go online and find other roomate options. Might be the best bet for now. Or you can stay where your at and adapt. Make Cindy eat better foods like rice.

Well, I wrote you all a while back. I ran away from the US to England with my fiance, Hank, who just happens to be an artist. We went there, and we moved in with this disgusting couple, Jay and Cindy. Jay is unemployed, and sells weed, and Cindy is a pot-smoker, and goes both ways, although Jay fancies her decision to do so. I have tried to get a job, but Hank tells me I should mellow out, and "go with the flow." We all live together in a two bedroom cottage, and it always smells terrible because of pot, and Cindy's problem farting. I am in love with Hank,but his approval of this slothful lifestyle has taken its toll on me. Nobody except for me attempts to bathe on a semi-regular basis, and I feel I have no place to go. Hank smokes too much reefer, and hasnt made almost any money since new years day.Cindy pissed herself one night on a bad trip, and that made me angry. I want to take my lover-Hank, and go to Untied States. Cindy, Jay and dirty life make me sick!!!! What is girl 2 do!!!