i just bought a wedding dress!

laRubiaBonita

laRubiaBonita

ahhhhhh... :bunny::laugh:

it is really just a possibility, but i really really like it!

it is unconventional, like me. but i will keep it under wraps for now, the only one who knows i was even looking at it is my little sister... so mums the word!

wanna see?

follow this link, i got if off ebay for $175.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220202113044

we still have not set a date, i am wanting Sept. 9, 2009.... but getting a venue will be first priority.

SO has been sick all week, we were supposed to look at a place on monday, but have rescheduled for next week.

Very pretty! Good deal, too.

Better get on that renting a hall thing ASAP. They go fast, even in my relatively small town I had to reserve a year in advance.

Also, start interviewing and looking at photographer portfolios - the good ones are also booked up a year + in advance.

I got my dress off Ebay too. And my lovely new golden Jimmy Choos for less than half the RRP. (I can't wait for the wedding so I can actually wear them!)

I am certainly the bargain bride! And nobody will know - although I will most likely tell them.

I like your dress Rubia- you sound like you have the right personality for a dress like that.

• Author
laRubiaBonita
Very pretty! Good deal, too.

Better get on that renting a hall thing ASAP. They go fast, even in my relatively small town I had to reserve a year in advance.

Also, start interviewing and looking at photographer portfolios - the good ones are also booked up a year + in advance.

i know it!

especially with that date, 9-09-09.... even if it is a wednesday!

Mr.lRB doesn't really get this yet... i think he thinks we rent it- with out prob., and then we get food... he was talking about getting food from local reataurants and bringing it in. i told him this is not a potluck, nor will most of the places even allow something like that.

course i have just learned all this myself too!

Its amazing the things you learn when planning a wedding.... It a whole 'nother world!

NOt to mention the way your relationship with your parents changes somewhat. Mine have been banned from talking about the wedding till June. (We are getting married in January)

Even if you change your mind about the dress, you can either sell it again, or not- $175 isn't that bad. I figured the same with mine, but I love it and am not going to even look for another one.

• Author
laRubiaBonita

i know, it has caused more stress with Mr.lRB's family than mine so far... just because his younger brother didn't think he would habing to move out of Mr.lRB's house... hellooooo?? why would he think he wouldn;t have to move?

but i saw this dress and just fell in love with it, and even if i do not use as THE dress, i will probably wear it sometime, and if not, $175.00- in the grand scheme- is not bad, and i can always resell.