where is my relationship heading?

Hi guys, just wanted to know what people think and if they have any advice or suggestion for me.

I met this girl online around 2.5 years ago and we started chatting, then emailing and slowly one thing led to another and we were spending as much time online with each other as possible despite both of us staying in 2 countries with 8 hrs difference.

we started talking to each other on phone and that surely did sky rocket our telephone bills so we tried to cut down on phone as much as we could manage.

the problems we both faced were that our family were not ok with us both being from different cultures/ countries and having an age difference of 10 years between us and her having a daughter. everyone around us freaked out. but we decide to try and convince them but it been of no use. we have tried to meet up on a couple of occasions but circumstances have conspired agaisnt us that we havent been able to meet atall in person.

Recently she got a new job which involved heavy doses of travelling and i have got a new schdeule which has led to us talking, chatting, emailing less and less. Its seems like voidis there in place which needs to be filled up.

any one has any idea where this relationship is heading?

I would say unless one of you moves to be with the other ( after some long visits and ASAP )then the relationship is doomed.

parentdetective

Long distance relationships are terrible hard. Unless one of you makes some sort of sacrifice, your relationship will have a hard time to grow.