What's wrong with me??? Is something wrong with me?

Sick & Tired

I seem to have a problem with guys and the games they play. I am not even gonna go into all the details of my situations except for one in particular because the guy I am sort of involved with really meant a lot to me.

I had just recently been "re-united" with a person from my past. He is the brother of a former best friend. He had recently broken up with his g/f and needed someone to talk to. He went into his problems into full detail and basically told me that his relationship with this g/f was over and told her to F*ck off. She treats him like dirt and runs to her ex any chance she gets. I tried to console him through this and thought that it was working.

After a little while of being "re-united" and talking to one another almost every night, we had developed a bond. He told me that he had feelings for me and I told him the same. We would talk or chat for hours at a time. We emailed each other everyday. He even made arrangements to come and see me the end of this month or possibly even the start of March. He said he was excited to see me and vice versa.

Now, just since last week, every time I text him or call him he won't return the call or answer the call and he won't even reply with a text. When he does, he tells me he's sleeping (at 6pm) or that he's working with a client at 10 pm (he's a loan officer). I've been with my fair share of men and I know the tell tale signs of "LYING".... I'm no fool! I know he's lying but I would like to know why??? I am beautiful, young, very devoted, a good listener, I am loyal... and most importantly.... I would have done ANYTHING for this guy. I am a firm believer in : "Things happen for a reason."

I had just left an abusive b/f of 8 years (together since 16). This guy was there for me through the split and gave me the motivation and strength I needed to leave the ex. I prayed and prayed that God would send me an answer and a sign and a light to guide me and this guy came along as I prayed..... that's why I hold him dear to my heart if God has sent him to me. I know it sounds corny but after the crap I went through, you tend to believe in fate.

This guy is truly the man of my dreams. He comes from a good family, I get along with his sister (hence we were good friends as kids and teen years, I'm 25), and he's just so understanding, or seems to be.

So what is wrong with me? Am I seeming desperate? Maybe this woman who treats him like dirt is back in his life?!? I would hope that he would let me know if that was the case cuz he has before when they hooked up. I am just extremely confused and very disappointed that I let my guard down and let this guy take over my emotions even though he probably doesn't know he has. I told myself that I wouldn't let a guy do that to me after what I went through in the abusive relationship. Maybe I am just vulnerable to affection??? Please help! WHat should I do? Should I ignore this guy since he is ignoring me? Or jst tell him to shove it up his a$s?

Should I ignore this guy since he is ignoring me? Or jst tell him to shove it up his a$s?

I think you provided the answer to your situation. If you know that he is giving you bs then don't take it.