Falling for attached collegue!

sunsetsmiler

I think i'm falling for a guy at work, but he has a girlfriend!

Despite the fact that he has a girlfriend we have had drunken snogs on two different occasions. And now i'm finding that i really cannot take my mind off of him. He says he only see's me as a friend, so how do i make him see me as more? Or how do i get over him?

Why would you want to? He's a cheater and a liar. Not exactly a prize. Really. Wake up and smell the disastrous relationship in the offing and get yourself a man who isn't already committed.

He says he only see's me as a friend

He probably sees you as a potential friends with benefits, but don't think he feels the same way about you that you do about him. He's getting the best of both worlds here--a girfriend and another girl on the side.

how do i make him see me as more? Or how do i get over him?

Be honest. Tell him that you want to be in a relationship with him, and to get in touch when he's single. Stop having regular conversations with him--only talk about work and general things. Dont hang out with him.

It will be much easier to perceive what this guy is all about when you're not so emotionally invested in him. I think you're more likely to see him as someone who treats people (his gf) like crap and less as a guy with good potential.