Need help w/ a coworker/friend

Hey, im posting this b/c i feel so confused right now about a fellow coworker. We r both 18 and work in a clothing store. We both worked over the summer and got scheduled together a lot. Now that im back in school she started to miss me and i started to miss her (I only work 2 days a week as opposed to all week). We'd both look foward to seeing eachother during our shifts and be sad if we didn't get to work togetehr. When we did work together there was this chemistry and we'd get a long so well. She'd say things like "I love working with you", "I miss you" and lean on my shoulder, stare at me (i noticed every time i looked up) and flat out flirt w/ me. As far as this flirting goes, it all starts w/ one of saying a sarcastic comment and it progresses from there. At one occasion, she even convinced my boss not to send me home b/c she wanted to spend time w/ me. Then i recently noticed a change. She isn't as responsive to the flirting, and i usually have to start the conversations. Now she seems a lil bit cold toward me... i mean she'll acknowledge me and say hi but thats it. I noticed this after she showed up to work a lil drunk about a month ago. She was invited by another coworker (guy) to get some drinks after work and she never told me if she went or not. So she was acting like she normally does that night and i show up the next day to recieve this cold treatment... i figured she had a hangover so i let it go. But now its carried on for the past month!! The reason i never confronted her about this is b/c she has a boyfriend. Yes we flirted a lot knowing that she has a boyfriend. It started as a friendly work relationship of teasing then it escalted to this. And now shes cold toward me. Maybe something happened between her and my other coworker or maybe not, but all i know is that after that night she completely changed. And now im so freggin confused and frustrated. Your insight would be deeply appreciated thank you

Maybe her boyfriend clued in and got mad at her. I don't know, but it's best to let it go for now. See how things play out through the next few weeks before Xmas. Be nice, but do not flirt at all anymore...She's set up new boundries and so don't cross those lines again.

I know it hurts, but it's for the best because she has a boyfriend...The flirting can be fun, but you started falling for her abit, she knew that and played it up (not malciously) and enjoyed the attention...

• Author

true... i did fall for her, but she doesn't seem like the type to me to do a 180 on me, or anyone... but then again ive only known her as a coworker for 6 months. Should i persue a friendly relationship or stick w/ a coworker relationship?