X'mas gift for my guy(?) friend!!!

Hey guys,

So, I have a really good friend in school, where I study and he has been really good to me, helping me with exams etc and I think we sorta like each other....not out there yet...

so, what is an appropriate X'mas gift for someone like this? any advice is appreciated...

• Author

So...Yamaha,

what would you call as personal? He is not my bf and I really don't know if he is interested...so , its a catch 22...

A nice card would be okay.. maybe with something christmasy.. like candy

Since you don't know him all that well a personal gift would be hard..

• Author

also I was wondering should I be expecting something in return????? what if he doesn't give me anything?? would that be embarassing??

I tried hinting to him today that I got him something and he just laughed and said 'oh, ya???' what does that mean? I am like the girl in clueless

Don't expect anything in return.. it's all about giving.. if he doesn't get you anything try not to be embarrased..

It's all about the giving not the getting

also I was wondering should I be expecting something in return????? what if he doesn't give me anything?? would that be embarrassing??

I tried hinting to him today that I got him something and he just laughed and said 'oh, ya???' what does that mean? I am like the girl in clueless

It's just a generic statement, no meaning. He wasn't expecting something from you and was surprised you would get him something. As far as a personal item, if you don't know him that well just stay with a safe gift ( card, candy, etc ). If you know he like sports or other activities you could get a sports shirt or other thing that will have meaning for him.