they say they want you but then again they really dont!!

well here is the problem.....about 6 months ago i was talking/seeing this guy for about 3 months we had a casual thing goingon and i started to care about him and that i wanted to start something between us for real...well he told me he wasnt ready for a realtionship so i told him we had to stop seeing eachother because it was too hard for me.....

well we didnt talk for the last 3 months and about two weeks ago he called me and was talking about how he wanted to be with me for real and start something with me.....so we talked and said that we were going to try to have a realtionship mind you he wanted a realtionship with me i didnt call him

anyways so now we are together.....here is the problem when we are in front of people he doesnt act like we are together he kisses me every blue moon but when we are alone he is all over me i have asked him about this and he told me that he is just not the type of guy to be all over someone. but i just dont understand what he wants from me. when we go out he doesnt talk to any other girls and i know he doesnt see anyone else but me...

a kiss here and there i guess is supposed to satisfy me in the im with him department. but it doesnt and i dont want him to think that i am physco and i need him on me or something......but why would you tell a girl you want to be together if you really dont?

LucreziaBorgia
i have asked him about this and he told me that he is just not the type of guy to be all over someone.

Why do you not believe him? Some guys are really not into the whole 'PDA' thing and aren't comfortable with it.

On the other hand, if you have seen him being plenty affectionate with other girlfriends in public, then you may have a problem.

• Author

the thing is i am the first realtionship he has had in about a year he doesnt date many girls because he doesnt like realtionhsips but he said he liked me so much that he wanted to start something with me.

it's not that i dont believe him it is that i am a very affectionate person so what do i do when i just want to walk up to him and kiss him and hug him i cant because im scared of rejection. i liek him so much and i really want to be with him but i dont know what to do about this?

LucreziaBorgia

You will need to make some compromises here. You know he doesn't like PDAs. He knows you like lots of PDAs. The two of you are going to have to talk about this minor issue before it becomes a major one. You think he is rejecting you. He probably thinks you are being clingy. He isn't rejecting you. You aren't being clingy. You simply both have different ways of looking at this.

You need to understand why he doesn't like PDAs and accept that. He needs to understand why you do like PDAs and accept that. You can't both have what you want in this case, so you'll have to compromise somewhere.