Soon To Be Ex-husband Has G/f And I Care.....why???????

Quick ?....well As You Know I Am Going Through A Divorce And I Am Happy For The Most Part...i Have Been Seeing Someone And Everyhing Is Going Ok

Well Recently I Found Out That My Husband Is In A Relationship With Someone And I Guess They Are Getting A Lil Serious.

My Problem???? I Care....it Bothers Me To Know That Someone Else Has Him. I Know It Shouldnt Bother Me Considering I Am With Someone As Well But For Some Reason I Cant Help But Think About It...to The Point That It Makes Me Sick. I Know If I Wanted To Be With Him I Could Because He Still Wants To Be With Me He Says....but I Know I Dont Want To Be With Him....so What Do These Feelings Mean:

A)does This Mean I Still Love Him?

B)does This Mean I Want To Be With Him?

C)jealousy?

D)all The Above

Please Respond And Let Me Know What You Think Or If You Have Been In This Situation Please Let Me Know What You Did To Get Over It.....

reservoirdog1

I agree with Alpha. Another component is "residual territoriality." For awhile after a breakup, it doesn't matter how well things seem to be going in our own lives, we still feel it. And it's a bastard sometimes.

My XW ended our marriage after years of her secret cheating. We separated almost two years ago. She hooked up with somebody very quickly after that (matter of weeks) and is still with him. I slept with somebody else the night after I moved out. However, she and I had a number of discussions in the ensuing few months about trying again, half of them initiated by her, half by me. Even nine months after the separation, she launched into a tirade on the phone one evening, asking how I could have slept with somebody else so quickly. Really bugged her.