Does he still like me or what?

Met this guy a little while or so in work but we don't work closely together in the airport. We spoke in work sometime iit'd been raining I was out in it got drenched he was out also. Later on that night next day at our work party he came over to me saying “you not wet anymore?” smiling he was asking what I thought about a couple guys at work if I liked them I let him know I didn't like them. Only recently know each other. Next times we've seen each other having a bit of banter. Work at the airport he passed the check in desk was looking at me as he was walking past. While ago I had to marshall passengers to plane keep in lines. (he seen me do it many times not new) He works on the ramp not his job to do that. He came stood beside me came close leaning in looking me in the eyes deeply around my face or lips smiling then said let me show you a little trick you stand here it'll be better etc I joked to him you can help if you want. I was like still won't work see I told you cause one went out. Stood beside me almost touching few minutes then went and put cones there (never use them he decided to do that ). Felt some weird chemistry when he was close to me looking at me like that deeply. Another time was checking what gate the plane was coming him asked another guy who he was beside. It wasn't far I went back over he's like it's coming now run quick joking a few weeks ago. Been a while I don't to see him a lot now Usually I say hello he's like whatsup and I look him deep in the eyes like at his eye colour both look each other like that. Earlier this week followed him on instagram liked one of his pics. He followed right back. Saw him today but didn't really acknowledge him or even look at him much or get chance to talk then he unfollowed me?

Well seems a little petty to unfollow you over being busy. Hard to tell the reasons. Regardless I would just not think about him and move on.

• Author
Well seems a little petty to unfollow you over being busy. Hard to tell the reasons. Regardless I would just not think about him and move on.

Does it seem like he was annoyed or something?

since like he initially did follow me back only after seeing me today days left unfollowed me? like as a reaction to something?

Like he did seem interested didn't he?

• Author

Does it seem like he was annoyed over something? like following me back straight away then later on that week unfollowed me after seeing me that day but we didn't talk or anything but I didn't pay as much attention to him

If those were you’re only interactions that would seem to be the only thing I could think of. It’s like friending and unfriendliness someone in the same week over something petty. I personally think it’s very weird to do that. I wouldn’t worry about it and just move on.

• Author
If those were you’re only interactions that would seem to be the only thing I could think of. It’s like friending and unfriendliness someone in the same week over something petty. I personally think it’s very weird to do that. I wouldn’t worry about it and just move on.

I'd rather try and resolve it would I ask him if I annoyed or ignored him that day or something? cause he definitely did seem interested

Cause yeah I followed him on sunday he followed right back he even checked my ig story during the week then like right after seeing him that day. I remember he came up I didn't say hi or anything to him and didn't really look at him at all outside.

Also then I sent him a message later on at like 11.15pm saying "I never get to speak to you anymore so clearly the only way we are going to see each other is if one of us asks the other one out. how about next Friday?"

he read the message at some point I woke up at 2am saw that said seen so I unsent it.

But not sure if he was going to reply the next day or if he was busy or whatever at the time

Edited by xWanderer
  • Author

Think he thought I didn't like him anymore then with the dm he probably thought I was drunk since I sent the message late then unsent it. Do I bring it up if I see him? or let him bring it up if he wants?