Foreign friend showing more.

Gonna try and make this short. A couple months ago I became friends with a Foreign female coworker I took her under my wing as so many didn't, I am male by the way. As our friendship progressed and I may add she is married and I appear to be friends with them both and they always invite me over for lunch or what not. The other day I was on vacation and I stay up late we both work nights, I talk to her after her shift and she says she is coming over, I have been drinking by the way. She also wears a uniform where she works. Anyway after talking to her she shows up at my door dressed all sexy, tight shirt, tight pants all that. I sit on the couch and play games on my computer and put the keyboard between us as I didn't want or feel for it to go any further. I know her husband and I don't do what most guys would do so I avoid it. After 2 hrs she left. Other times she calls me on the phone and tells me she got another guys number and asks if I am jealous yet, I confronted her as asked her what she is trying to pull with me and that I don't like it cuz she is married and a friend. Let it be known I don't get a good feeling as tho I am being played, I know she is into money and people at work talk about me having money. I may have more than most I am just looking to get some input or confirm what I am thinking. If you want more detail ask. When I did confront her she took 2 days and then said she was joking but I don't think she was.

Versacehottie

I guess she is at least physically interested in you. I think it's obvious she uses people. And uses them as stepping stones (don't know if that will translate for you but basically uses them to get to the next better thing--which right now it's you instead of her husband). People like this especially women will jump onto the next guy that can get her something she wants, so you should stay far away.

For you there is too much at stake. It's your work, you are friendly with her husband and she is just not a good investment anyway.

Try to ignore her and keep her at a distance or only if other people are around and in a professional setting.

Good luck.

How well do you know this couple? Could they be in an open relationship? Is there something within their culture that is playing a part here. It seems rather odd that she dresses up and shows up at your place without her husband having a clue?

That is assuming she did a full court press with make-up as well as clothing.

Did her husband know she was coming to visit you?

Gold digging is not out of the question.

Best Wishes