Interested in fwb.

An woman gave me her number and said we should go out for a drink sometime. We have had brief small talk in passing and I got the feeling that she liked me. I think she's in her forties and has kids (not young). We haven't spoken or met up so I'm not sure what she is looking for. But, from my side I'm more interested in hooking up or fwb situation, if she's interested. I'm thinking as she's older she may be looking for something more serious? not sure.

What's the best way to approach the situation as I haven't really been successful with these types of setups. I've mainly been in ltr. She could either be offended or down with it. I'll likely see her around regardless of the outcome.

Simple Logic

Not sure how if ask a woman if she wants to be a **** buddy. Why don’t you call her, go out for a drink and do some evaluation. For all you know she wants a one and done.

Edited by Simple Logic

Yes, call her and go out for a drink and get a better handle on what she's looking for. If after talking to her for an hour or so you still want a simple FWB situation (and nothing more) just tell her that. If she says no you haven't lost anything but a little time money for a few drinks.

This FWB thing....is that how you'd feel with all women at present? Or is it about her only being good for sex?

Most women are not really just looking for FWB, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. I bet if that's all she wanted, she'd just do it on Tinder. You should probably just text her up front and tell her, Hey, I'm not looking for a relationship and really only interested in hooking up at this point.

Yes, you need to tell her upfront asap by text.

No point in arranging a date and risk getting your face slapped when she realises you just want a hook up...

No point in wasting her time if she is looking for more than a hook up or a fwb arrangement.