LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Is he interested

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th February 2019, 7:18 PM   #1

Is he interested

My guy friend is seriously confusing me. We met at work back in December and got talking on a works night out. We seemed to have that instant click. Nothing happened that night. Then there was a second night out where things did happen and we was again by each others side all night. Since these 2 nights out we have met up and from my point of view seem to get along well. He's always made the first move. Hands on thighs, going in for kisses etc. We talk online and I told him I like him and have feelings. He responded by saying he had feelings for me but doesn't know what he wants and didn't have a great experience when it came to past relationships. He said he doesn't know what to do, say or think. I know he has depression though and he keeps saying he doesn't want to worry me with his problems. I said he wasn't and I would listen to him. He goes from these sorts of conversations to asking if I want to meet up. He even suggested we go star gazing one time. I know his depression doesn't always make things easy for him and even if he said it would be best if we was just friends I could take that. It's the mixed signals I'm struggling with. I feel like I'm falling for him and don't know what to do
Jess85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th February 2019, 7:40 PM   #2
Established Member

Well, first of all, when a guy tells you he has problems and may be more or less unable to carry on a relationship, believe him. Don't you want to be happy?