Is he still interested?

Hello everyone,

This is my first post so I appreciate your patience in advance. A coworker gave me his number. There were a few texts between us and a impressive dick pic. He asked me to his house but on the day I was going to come over he didn't reply until 6 hours later. I figured he had changed his mind because I suggested we go out to a restaurant instead of his house. We didn't text for a few days. He was ignoring me at work so I reached out to him to apologize. I told him that I'm still interested and we should move forward and get a hotel in a couple of weeks. The sex is a one time thing. That way neither of us gets too attached. He said yes let's do it. Problem is he never initiates a text. When he responds to my text the answers are pretty short and not very engaging. We aren't around each other a lot at work but when he is around he is talking to the guys about guy stuff. I'm really attracted to him. I mean he makes me horny and nervous at the same time. I can almost feel myself shaking. I don't know how I plan to have sex with him and I'm no virgin. Any way, did I screw up by letting him know I want to have sex with him? Is the whole idea no fun any more since he knows he can have me? How can I keep him interested? Thank you for reading.

He probably doesn't want to foot the bill for the hotel room. Tell him you'll get the room, or offer some backseat nookie in a dark parking lot. Remember, daylight saving time begins March 10th.

• Like 1

I guess he'll get around to you when he's horny. He doesn't want to spend money on dinner for you. His dick pic is telling you just how far he's going to go with you. When he get's time he'll hit it and quit. Don't expect more or you'll get hurt.

• Like 1

My guess is he's doing this mainly so he can tell his guy pals at work all about how desperate you are and what all he's getting away with.

He may have at one time been down for no-cost, very convenient one-time no-strings sex, but he already knows you keep trying to make it into something more. I'm sure he'd be perfectly satisfied with a BJ in the parking lot at work. Don't do it. It's on camera.

• Author
He probably doesn't want to foot the bill for the hotel room. Tell him you'll get the room, or offer some backseat nookie in a dark parking lot. Remember, daylight saving time begins March 10th.

I'm still figuring out this site so have a heart y'all. I was the one who suggested the hotel room so I was intending to pay for it.I have already been told by a male friend of mine that I should not be paying. I was just trying to be fair. I guess it is too forward.

• Author
I guess he'll get around to you when he's horny. He doesn't want to spend money on dinner for you. His dick pic is telling you just how far he's going to go with you. When he get's time he'll hit it and quit. Don't expect more or you'll get hurt.

I was the one who changed the plans and suggested dinner. So I was more than happy to split the bill or pay his portion as well if necessary. I kind of felt like maybe he thought I was trying to get a free meal or something but I'm not like that at all.

• Author
My guess is he's doing this mainly so he can tell his guy pals at work all about how desperate you are and what all he's getting away with.

He may have at one time been down for no-cost, very convenient one-time no-strings sex, but he already knows you keep trying to make it into something more. I'm sure he'd be perfectly satisfied with a BJ in the parking lot at work. Don't do it. It's on camera.

I don't feel I'm being desperate. I don't want a bf right now and I just got out of a long term relationship. I mainly wanted to continue chatting like we did in the beginning. My decision to hook up was based on emotion. I think I have felt this strongly attracted to someone once before and I couldn't do anything about because I found out he was married. This time the feeling is mutual so I thoughtp I may never feel this way again for a long while and should seize the opportunity.

Don't do him. Do one of his friends from work who will answer back immediately. This guy is uh! As if! Don't let that loser into your hotel room! I speak from experience. Not even worth it. There is di* k everywhere. He'll end up masturbating in front of a mirror all night, trust me, these kind of encounters rarely pan out.

• Author
Don't do him. Do one of his friends from work who will answer back immediately. This guy is uh! As if! Don't let that loser into your hotel room! I speak from experience. Not even worth it. There is di* k everywhere. He'll end up masturbating in front of a mirror all night, trust me, these kind of encounters rarely pan out.

I'm sure you're right. I wish I could just stop being interested in him but for some reason I'm still intrigued. I will try to get over my feelings and be smarter about things. Hooking up with one of his friends won't happen because mutual attraction is something that doesn't come very often for me. I think I may have ruined things by suggesting we hook up in the first place. May be he has no respect for me now.I would love to hear what happened in your situation.