my best friend that I love..............does she love me back (I didnt tell her yet)

before I have subscribed the form "we are best friends , I love her..............so confused" If you didn't read it please do,

Newly 2 weeks ago from the last 3 times we went out , me and her and the whole group I started feeling so strongly that she have feelings for me, well she started paying attention for my presence more in the past I used to feel that she was finding my presence as a best friend only, now when I talk to her she smiles to me and stirr at me nicely, when I look at her suddenly I find her looking at me and smiling,

now im so confused, in my first thread i was confused if she knows or not that I love her, to tell her or not, but now im confused if this deeply inside feeling that she loves me or not is right, and when is the right time to tell her that I love her especially that she is leeaving to another country after 40 days.

also I want to give her a surprise ( a CD with her favourate songs, a candy box, cookies,......things she likes) after 1 week so this right things to do, and my friends told me to tell her 1 week after giving her the present, so what do you think, pleaze tell me

thank you :D

First off, don't tell her you love her. It sounds like you haven't even dated yet and to tell a women you love her at this point would just weird her out and she would run to the hills.

You will never know unless you ask her. Don't give me the excuse you don't want to ruin your friendship. You don't want to just be her friend. You have to take that step and tell her you like her and want to go on a romantic date. It is just torchure for you not knowing so muscle up and find out.

If she doesn't feel the same then your friendship will suffer but at least you know and you will not just be sitting there hoping and wishing. It has to be about you and your feelings. She is getting out of the relationship what she wants, can you say the same? I don't think so.

Good luck...

• Author

well you know, now im confused to hell, sometimes when we the whole group go out sometimes i feel she likes me , and some other times not this is what is confusing me alot.

well my girl is a kind of girls that doesn't show her feelings easily not to even her very very close girl best friends, also she doesn't like the idea of dating, I mean she doesn't like to be in a relationships she gets afraid.

the last time i saw her at one of our friends house at first i felt that she is pissed of something and i thought it was me then i said to my self oh thats just crap and went to set with her and started talking and she was normal, then i found it a good time for the following, I asked her for dinner next week and its on me and we can bring any of our friends with us and she was happy and said ok.

so im really confused, does she like me or not, and to tell her or not and if so when is that, before she leaves to college by few weeks or days,

thanx for reading, pleaze reply :o

You are just afraid of rejection. Deep down you think she will reject you and that is why you don't want to ask her out. There is a time when you feel for a gal and being her friend is NOT going to be enough for you. You sound like you have very strong feelings for her so you are just going to have to take that step and take the chance. You will never be happy being her friend. If she says no you will hurt for awhile but you won't die and you will recover. If she says yes you will be the happiest man alive.

Can you live without knowing? I know you want someone to tell you that she likes you and feels for you the same but we can't tell you what's in her mind. There is risk in life and love. You will just have to take the risk.

The things we regret most are the chances we didn't take, rather then the chances we took and got rejected. it is better off knowing one way or the other then to never find out. Trust me you will regret it A LOT later on if you never make a move.

Don't be her girly friend when you are interested in her!

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by blue16

The things we regret most are the chances we didn't take, rather then the chances we took and got rejected.

Word

• Author

so what are you suggesting me to do now to ask her out, or to tell her the way I feel and see what would happen, and if so when to do that (she is leaving to college after 1 month), and you know all I want is her I dont wanna lose her anyway

thanks for your replies.

pleaze reply to this one

thanx :D