Fwb newbie

MysticMoon1111

MysticMoon1111

Hey everyone This is my first fwb ever and I'm confused. I really do like this guy. It's just he's very hot and cold. Everything in the beginning started out great we went on dates etc . Our last date was earlier this month. We argued it seemed every day after that over everything. He told me all types of mean hurtful things asked if I was seeing someone else because after a fight I left his house and did not except his calls. I actually just feel asleep.

He said he was done with me because he thought I left him to go be with someone else. I showed up o his house were we argued more. Later that night he said i have flaws I need to work on with communication (his style of communication is to blown up with impatience if I don't understand what he means) he basically told me maybe we are not meant to be and he didn't want to see me anymore.

I basically confessed my love for him etc and how u was hurt by his decision. Later that evening he apologize for the argument escalating. He invited me over and cooked dinner for me and we talked (but not about the argument)

Things started to look up. He lost his job and is orientating at a new job. So we work opposite shifts now. This is were the text calls etc have slowed down alot. He has apologize twice. He said his new hrs have him very tired and drained and he was sorry for not responding to messages. The next time was he was sorry saying he has not been ignoring me he had phone issues. ( I had sent a text saying if he no longer wanted to her from me than say so don't ignore me)

Another thing we will have great coversations were he will send red hearts back to back (idk what that means) if I send one back he will say lol and my day was great etc.

We have so much in common down to music taste how we parent our kids values and ideas. I do want something more and I'm thinking the next time I see him I am going to end things. What's the deal with this guy?

Sorry but it looks like you want more than a FWB arrangement with this guy. A FWB is usually just a quick bang then adios!

It sounds like that is what he wants but is it really what you want?

This isn’t FWB. A FWB relationship is about sex. Only sex.

You are going on dates with this guy. He is jealous and borderline abusive.

Why you like this guy is difficult to understand. But, it’s quite clear that you want to date this man (idk, he is sending you hearts and you are hoping that means he returns your feelings). But, you have told him that you have feelings for him and he has responded by not returning your texts and telling you that you were not meant to be. Take him at his word - he does not want to date you. I’m sorry, this relationship is a BAD idea.

• Like 1

How are you falling in love with your FWB? FWB is about casual sex. You are way too invested, this guy treats your terribly and you need to find a new FWB for sex who treats you with respect. Women say they want to be a FWB wth a guy they know they want a relationship with, thinking that after the sex he is going to want a relationship with them, he does not, and then the woman is hurt. Stop accepting these worthless FWB arrangements if you can't handle what they truly mean.