Trying to save a good thing

I will try to keep this as brief as possible. I was set up with a friend's coworker who she worked with for years. This woman was single for a long time. She plans on moving to the opposite coast in about 8 months to be closer to her two daughters in college.

We went out as a group the first night we met, things went well and we chatted for a while and I took her phone number. We went on a date and had lots in common, similar life outlook and interests. Things got very hot that night, but we went home to our own houses. The next date went really well again and connected having a long conversation, but this time afterward we had privacy and lots of sex. Its great for both of us, we have great chemistry. She is very happy. The next few times we got together over about two more weeks things kept getting better. We are speaking or texting just about daily, her initiating a lot of the contact. The last time I see her last week, she was headed to a movie with a friend but was able to schedule about an hour and a half before she has to make it to the theater. She wanted to eat something and was planning on some toast, but I make waffles from a mix which was simple, only took minutes, and which she was very happy to have. We once again have incredible sex and as before many times indicated she'd never had as good. She goes to the movie then texts me when she got home and chatted a little bit and its goodnight.

The next afternoon she calls me and tells me she can't let this go on, and feels because I went to this little effort to make her food supposedly made her realize I care for her too much, or more than she does for me and I will be hurt when she moves away. That didn't make sense because she was every bit as all-in as me, perhaps slightly more. I never doubted her interest. I told her I know the deal that she's leaving the state and I am still open to dating, have a match account etc. I assured her I'd support her move to be closer to her daughters and wouldn't get in the way, I am also not moving because my parents are nearby and need to stick around here. Then she said if we keep things going she could get attached to me. I am guessing this could be the reason because she was making the effort to communicate and to get together all along.

We have a great connection all around and I don't want to give this up because it will hurt later. I want to keep it going to live and experience this. She said she would think on it, that's how it was left. We have gone no contact since our last call. I need some advice on what I should do next. In my past experience running back isn't the right move. Thanks!

Edited by blackdog