Interested in a girl in my workplace. She is married to another co-worker.

Hello,

I am interested in a girl in my workplace. She is married to another co-worker. SHe is 10 years older than me. I get turned on by looking at her. I took initiative by introducing myself to her. She is giving mixed signals, when I am clearly trying to move forward with this, she becomes passive and I lose interest but next time we meet she stands very close to me, compliment me and touches me. I am not sure what I should do. I just asked her to have lunch together but she refused yet she continues to be funny and accepting of my flirting.

Thank you

Seriously dude? She is MARRIED, which means she is off limits. Set your sights on someone unattached & outside of your workplace instead.

• Like 2
  • Author

I understand the principles I am violating but I already went through a long struggle with myself and I can not help it.

She is NOT giving mixed signals. She is OK with a bit of harmless public interaction between co-workers but she has no romantic interest in you. She is married. Leave her alone before you find yourself on the wrong end of a sexual harassment complaint to HR which costs you your job.

Wise up. Don't s**t where you eat at work!

• Like 5
I understand the principles I am violating but

But nothing.

Would you prefer her husband and his boys show up to help you out with your inability to not being able to "help it"? Because if you don't summon up the infinitesimal amount of self discipline it takes to leave her alone, she's going to mention you to her husband and he's going to show up to help you out with your problem.

She's not here for you. She's not interested in you. Don't be a pest--leave her alone.

Edited by kendahke
  • Like 4