FWB but the sex is less?

Midnightfvkgirl

Midnightfvkgirl

Ill keep it short. When we got together, we decided to keep it casual. That's fine, we would have sex 75% of the times we met up. (we'd go out for dinner, drinks, sports games etc). Now its about 33% sex. He says he's better with non-sex relationships but he still wants sex. Is he bull****ting me??

He says he's better with non-sex relationships but he still wants sex. Is he bull****ting me??

Sexual drives vary greatly in individuals, and men aren't all wired the same. It's possible that he could be seeing other women but in the absence of evidence to the contrary I'd take him at his word.

Are you satisfied with the current status quo? If not, why not find someone else?

Edited by O'Malley
Ill keep it short. When we got together, we decided to keep it casual. That's fine, we would have sex 75% of the times we met up. (we'd go out for dinner, drinks, sports games etc). Now its about 33% sex. He says he's better with non-sex relationships but he still wants sex. Is he bull****ting me??

A friends with benefits relationship without the sex is what exactly - just friends? Are you dating? I don't know...

What do you want from this relationship? Do you want a "relationship" or do you want sex? Do either of you want this to grow into a long term commitment?

• Like 1

Since he's just a FWB just ask him what's up and if he's taken on a new FWB. If so, and now you aren't getting enough sex from him you will need to find another one.

• Like 1
  • Author
Midnightfvkgirl
Sexual drives vary greatly in individuals, and men aren't all wired the same. It's possible that he could be seeing other women but in the absence of evidence to the contrary I'd take him at his word.

Are you satisfied with the current status quo? If not, why not find someone else?

He's seeing others and not telling me. I asked straight out if he just wants to be friends and he said "its not that I dont want sex, i just dont think about it all the time"... And he's obviously having sex with others.

He's obviously having sex with others... but, he still wants to have sex with you. The frequency is reduced now because he is otherwise engaged, but he still wants to be with you when convenient for him.

What are you going to do with this new information? Is this enough for you or is it time to move on?

• Like 1
  • Author
Midnightfvkgirl
He's obviously having sex with others... but, he still wants to have sex with you. The frequency is reduced now because he is otherwise engaged, but he still wants to be with you when convenient for him.

What are you going to do with this new information? Is this enough for you or is it time to move on?

Not sure. It might be time for me to move on i think