ex girlfriend

morgan33613

My ex girlfriend is angry at me because I don't want a friendship with her as it is hard to let go of the feelings I have for her. But we were friends before we dated, she dumped me because she said I was too needy. Since then I changed my attitude of being that needy person, but she won't accept that I did everything for her.

Even after the break up, I was there but not needy. I never begged her to get back with me. Right after the break up ,she led me on for 9 months. After our initial break up we dated for 6 months and was friends for about a year before we dated. She always told me she adores me, I'm awesome. I never disrespected her any way. I was all around good guy to her.

I'm lost now, she was speaking to me a few days after I told her we couldn't be friends anymore, but today she passed me and did not even speak. Can someone help me sort this out?

THANKS.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Edited for grammar and paragraphs ~ V

I'm confused and I'm sure she is too. You told her you can't be friends with her because you have feelings. So now she walked past you and respected that, but now you're mad she didn't talk to you. Talking to you = friendship, don't you think? I know your purpose is to try to make her be with you again so you don't want her to stop talking, but you can't not be friends with her AND expect her to still talk to you since it seems she doesn't want to reunite.

If she's not interested in trying it again, then what you want is for her to not talk to you and let you move on. I imagine she's very confused what it is you really want.

I'm also a bit confused. Perhaps it would be clearer if you told us how you'd like your interactions with her to be.