Friendzoned by best friend(detailed)

Need help figuring out what to do. I've Been her best friend for about 6 years now and pretty much she would always come to me for advice or just for me to listen to her about her relationship. For a while, I was okay with it before I caught feelings which I remember when I realized I had more than a friend feeling which hit me around 2016. I distanced myself to lose those feelings which it worked sort of because she continued to call about her relationship Which I was giving her bland responses like it will be okay it will be fine and also hanging out. I continued to listen even though it hurt because I wanted her to be happy. So about a year later October of 2017, he broke up with her. (6-year relationship) I talked to her about it trying to cheer her up and at the beginning of 2018, I told my best friend I liked her. She talked to me about it about a week later. She told me she was already talking to someone for about 4 months already she didn't like me the same way I like her and that If she said she just wanted to be friends That would be bad. Never giving myself space to lick my wounds in that timespan, I've continued to listen to the relationship after relationship listening to her rant. Now I'm trying to save myself from these feelings without ruining the friendship. I've noticed myself Becoming rude and a butthole. I don't want to become a fake friend. But at the same time, I want to be more than friends.

This is unfortunately what usually happens when one person in a platonic friendship besides they want more. It usually destroys the friendship. Do not think for one moment that she will reconsider at any point. If she had any kind of Interest like that something would have happened long before now. And if she had any attraction that way she would never have gathered the courage to tell you no as she did making it very clear.

I'm sure neither one of you wanted to lose the friendship, but she can't have you around feeling resentment and possibly making other men think she's already involved with someone, and it's unhealthy for you to even think about trying to fake it around her. Things will never go back to the way they were before you started having feelings. My best advice is that you make a concentrated effort to move on with your life and meet other women and stop spending nearly as much time talking to her and let her know you are no longer comfortable listening to her like a friend about her relationships, though you're happy to be a casual friend with her and catch up from time to time. You were honest with her and then she was honest with you and then now you need to be honest with her again and go with the game plan. I really think for now you should just stop seeing her for at least a few months and develop your social life without her. Once you do it may be easier to just be casual friends you have coffee once in awhile and catch up. Good luck.

Do you want life? A relationship?

If do you have to cut ties here and mine on.

There is nothing here for you exept your hopium addiction