Question for the GUYS! what do guys talk about to other guys when a gal is involved?

MenRConfusing

Hello. I am curious about something... I would like to know what goes on in a man's mind. Here's my scenario on why I would like to know:

At work, there is a man that I have gotten to know a little in the past few months. We started talking to one another about 4 to 5 months ago. We started out just "talking" and then I had the impression that he was interested in me because of things he would do. I just had that "intuitive" feeling that he liked me. I started to develop feelings for him as well.

We usually communicate at work or through email. We would flirt with each other and it was quite apparent that he was flirting with me especially when he emailed me.

One time when I emailed him I wanted to express to him that I am interested but not in those words. So, I told him that I had been thinking about him one night. He didn't respond but he showed up at a meeting I was at and looked into my eyes and nodded and sat next to me. Later I talked to him on the phone breifly and he wanted to know what kind of thoughts I was thinking. I said I better not tell him so I didn't.

Ever since I had told him about me thinking of him he has been a little weird. He has a friend at work that NEVER spoke a single word to me until around the time I told him about the "thoughts". His friend now says "hi" to me ALL the time and when this guy I like has his back turned towrds me and he doesn't know I am there yet, his friend blurts out "Oh HI there!" so that the guy I like turns around.

A friend of mine told me that when I bent over one day (none intentionally) the two guys were behind me and the "friend" of the guy I like said "look at that" and MY friend told me that they both looked (possibly at my butt?).

So today when I was around the "guys" I noticed that the two of them look at each other the moment I walk in. The "friend" of the guy I like was looking at me and smiling and asking how things are going.

So, it is VERY VERY obvious that they have talked about me and I am starting to feel a bit uncomfortable about the "friend" possibly knowing that I have a crush on this man.

I think men are confusing and I want to know what my crush possibly said to his friend!?!

Guys...... does this happen a lot that you would either tell your friend about a crush YOU have on a woman, or do you think that they talk about me because I have made it obvious that I like this guy and they are being jerks about it and laughing???

Because this man I like has been QUITE flirtatious with me and we still talk but I have stopped emailing him because I am uncomfortable knowing that they talk about me and the guy I like is probably showing his friend my emails and now I feel stupid. Now I get nervous around them.

They aren't cruel to me or anything... I just want to know (from a guy's perspective) what are they talking about? Why is his friend acting like this towards me when he NEVER used to even say "hello" to me?????? I am confused!!! Help! The guy I like still talks to me but now I am embarassed! Help!!!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by MenRConfusing

I would like to know what goes on in a man's mind.

Nothing good can come of this :laugh:

Seriously, I have 2 observations.

First, get over it with the friend. Your crush has probably told his friend that he likes you and you like him back. We talk about love interests. And girls don't? :p

For the record, my guy friends always make a special effort to be friendly with a girl when I say I'm interested in her.

Second, do something about it with the guy or give up. Invite him for lunch or a coffee sometimes. Anything to get him to put up or shut up.

Stop dealing in 'feelings' 'intuitions' and whether or not people look into your eyes and start communicating. If you want to go out with him, ask him to go for coffee. It's pointless trying to second-guess or mindread any human.

There are two types of guys. Those that keep everything personal to themselves (and no matter how much you, they will not bend) and those that expose everything personal to their friends, and anyone else who wants to hear it. Obviously this guy is of the latter type.

Unless you don't mind that he is going to share all this with his friends, by all means carry on. Otherwise, he's obviously too imature to draw the line between what should be personal and what should be open.

Good Luck.