Body Language Any Experts on this?

This incident happened some time ago. I don't read guys very easily nor do I have alot of self confidence at times. Took my daughter to a dental appointment and while sitting in the room the dentist came out of a room across from us. He made visual contact with me and instantly raised both eye brows. I can't recall if he smiled after that or not. So what does this mean raising both eyebrows?

So what does this mean raising both eyebrows?

it could mean he wants to have sex with you or that he's attracted to you or it could mean nothing

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic

Virtually impossible to say. Maybe you reminded him of his sister. Maybe he thought you were beautiful. Maybe he thought your hair was shockingly weird. Maybe his contacts were dry and that's how he adjusted them.

• Like 2
Romantic_Antics
Virtually impossible to say. Maybe you reminded him of his sister. Maybe he thought you were beautiful. Maybe he thought your hair was shockingly weird. Maybe his contacts were dry and that's how he adjusted them.

Hilarious.

Seriously though, it's most likely NOT a sign of interest. I'm a huge flirt and do you know how many times I've raised my eyebrows at a woman after making eye contact? Zero. A wink would be something, a smile could be something, approaching you to talk to you would be something, but raised eyebrows could have just as easily meant that he was tired of seeing patients and wanted to get the f out of there. I'm pretty good at interpreting body language, but this isn't much to go off of.

Edited by Romantic_Antics
  • Like 2
Lotsgoingon

Question is ... when starting with body language ... what did you feel when he did that? ...

Clearly you felt uncomfortable ...

My quickie reply is that he was using his raised eyebrows to say "come on back" as opposed to uttering the words. He was probably tired.

• Like 1