Not sure how to take his response

Have been chatting a guy for awhile now. We both have exchanged pictures and seem to be attracted to one another. Anyhow I decided to seen him a picture this morning (it was riskier than the other pics we have shared well for me not necessarily him) it wasnt a nude photo but i was in just a long tank top. Anyhow im pretty busty. So I get the courage to send this while he's at work. It says good morning. his reply OMG about 30 seconds later he replies again MMM. Just want opinions if this was positive or not. I guess I tend to ne self conscious at times and although many think im beautiful I dont always think that of me. What do you all think?

bathtub-row

I’m a little confused. Did he say OMG or MMM? And what is MMM?

Honestly, if that’s all he said, that may be a bad sign. Not about whether he thinks you’re pretty or not but he may have interpreted it as being cheap. It depends on what the build-up was to you sending the pic, and what the general atmosphere is of your relationship.

Just curious but what’s the reason for chatting with a stranger online for awhile instead of actually meeting in person?

CautiouslyOptimistic
I’m a little confused. Did he say OMG or MMM? And what is MMM?

I think it means Mmmmm....as in "yummmmm"

• Like 1
  • Author

I thought so too. But the OMG threw me off. Maybe surprised I guess?

My guess is the OMG means he really liked what he saw, and MMM as previously explained, means yummmm.

I've had both comments, although I must say from someone I actually am intimately involved with. My concern would be that before you've even met the tone has been set with a physical focus. But if you are comfortable with that then his comments were definitely positive.

• Like 2
Romantic_Antics

This.

It's a good sign, Tashia. He thinks you look tasty - and not in a Hannibal Lecter kind of way. ;)

If he is my boyfriend, with whom I have a sexual relationship and feel secure that he loves and appreciates me in his life for more than just sex... then, that is a fun, flirty, and interesting response.

If, he is guy that I have met online, that I have not seen in real life and do not know what his intentions toward me are... then, I would find that response to be kind of creepy and inappropriate.

Be careful what you send this man - you have not met him in real life and you do not know yet if he is worthy of your trust.

Edited by BaileyB