My Ex is my husband's Best/F and he hit on me.

RaceTrackBetty

Hi everyone.... I have a major problem, I am married and have two beautiful children with my husband, however, there is absolutely NO spark between us. At least on my half. I just don't feel anything for him anymore. I am not sure how he feels about me but we've been married for 4 years and have been together a total of 7 years. We met when we were quite young and had our children just 2 years after first getting together.

About 2 weeks ago, we went out for the first time in 5 months. His best friend is my ex b/f from before my husband and I got together. We see his friend and his g/f quite often. But when we were out, my ex (his friend) hit on me and now I have these mixed feelings. My ex and I held hands and there was lots of sexual tension. My husband saw the flirts between us and now he's mad at me. There was drinking involved and now I feel terrible about it. But now I have these feelings for him. His "pregnant" g/f doesn't know about this but now I feel bad. What do I do? I've told the ex that I am sorry for what happened and that I got carried away. He said "it is fine - don't worry about it - I had fun".

What do I do? My husband says he over reacted by getting mad but I know he is bothered by it. What do I do?

Artscrafter

You're married but you don't feel much of anything for your husband anymore, which puts you in a more susceptible position for attraction to other guys. Sounds like you and your husband both tried to smooth over the specific case of this, but the underlying issue remains. Have you tried marriage counseling? I know, it's the clichéd advice columnist line, but professional guidance might be useful to help you find out why you've lost your attraction to your husband and what to do about it.

Edit: In the meantime, try to do more romantic sorts of things together. Not having gone out in 5 months signals a problem to me.