LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Am I being groomed for a threesome?

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st March 2018, 10:02 PM   #16
Established Member

He just seems like a nice guy...but the rest of this is odd...bringing you to family events and flirting...wouldnt say its enough info to assume a threesome situation, but the behavior on her part sounds shady.
LilySun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 10:09 PM   #17

The word groom is the new buzzword huh?
CollinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2018, 5:07 AM   #18
Established Member

OP, do you have friends and family that live near you, and that you spend time with? I ask this because my husband and I have both brought people into our home, and invited them join us for holidays, and family time, because they didn't have any family locally.

We weren't looking for a threesome, or anything of that sort. We welcomed them into our home because we enjoyed their company, and it seemed like they might be feeling lonely, or would enjoy a nice home cooked family dinner. A few will actually call and ask to be invited over for dinner, if we haven't offered in a while. Sometimes our lives get so hectic that I appreciate those calls, and the excuse to slow down and visit with a good friend.

Perhaps you are enjoyable to be around, and they just want your company, and not another body in their bed.
IndigoNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2018, 2:51 PM   #19
Established Member

Spamalicious!!!!
BarbedFenceRider is offline   Reply With Quote