What Happen?

PrincessWarrior1

PrincessWarrior1

So my crush appeared to b excited about our plans this weekend. This morning his FB post shocked me saying he's smitten? It feels like he used all my attention n blowing up his ego to go after someone out of his league. Glad he did it before I regretted the money I spent on a getaway with him. I just texted him good luck, thank you, and I will no longer waste any more time.

Huh?

You left something out.

To me what you wrote sounds like your crush was happy you had plans together and he posted that he was smitten. The phrase he omitted was WITH YOU.

Upon reading that, you got pissy & blew him off in a mean way.

What am I missing? Did his social media say he was smitten with somebody else? 'Cause if it didn't you own him an apology & you may never get a 2nd chance because now he thinks you are nutty.

• Author
PrincessWarrior1
Huh?

You left something out.

To me what you wrote sounds like your crush was happy you had plans together and he posted that he was smitten. The phrase he omitted was WITH YOU.

Upon reading that, you got pissy & blew him off in a mean way.

What am I missing? Did his social media say he was smitten with somebody else? 'Cause if it didn't you own him an apology & you may never get a 2nd chance because now he thinks you are nutty.

I'm sorry at first I thought it could have been because I was always trying to cheer him up, be positive, accomodating etc. My heart started doing gymnastics. We had this casual agreement. I had accepted any scenerio. As anyone knows not to get attached because when someone says they don't want a relationship w u or not ready to date bc they just got out of a LTR blah blah. Then they turn around and go for it w someone else.. I'm just glad that I had not slept w him thus having that oxytocin in myself and breaking my own heart!

This isn't the first time he has tried to set me up to be his fallback girl. This is more like the 2nd if not 3rd time.

Any yes I was flooded with emotions thinking he fell for me because of all my sincere unselfish effort.. I just can't allow this kind of treatment and have self respect. That is why I always have the 2 month rule before engaging to draw out information and be prepared and not be too easy. Respect is important!

Edited by PrincessWarrior1

I'm sorry for being dense but I am still not understanding why you don't think he was saying he was smitten with you?

• Like 1
  • Author
PrincessWarrior1
I'm sorry for being dense but I am still not understanding why you don't think he was saying he was smitten with you?

No it's ok. Believe me I was overwhelmed and excited because I have been working on him for 2 months trying to establish a relaxed friendship at the very least.

Why I know its not me, well one I finally broke down and asked him. Text: "I'm glad you are excited about someone and I hope she is with you too. I'll just end the suspense for myself and say something. You are so top secret so it's hard to tell, but I doubt it's me. Maybe I should hang onto that dough I was going to spend this weekend? His reply: Yeah

He's erased things off his wall that weren't more than a caring comment like I hope he's feeling well with a sunshine emoji after a piece of tooth feel out of his mouth.

And had not asked me to post on his stuff and he wont post on mine because there are rules if this is going to happen/work.

• Author
PrincessWarrior1
No it's ok. Believe me I was overwhelmed and excited because I have been working on him for 2 months trying to establish a relaxed friendship at the very least.

Why I know its not me, well one I finally broke down and asked him. Text: "I'm glad you are excited about someone and I hope she is with you too. I'll just end the suspense for myself and say something. You are so top secret so it's hard to tell, but I doubt it's me. Maybe I should hang onto that dough I was going to spend this weekend? His reply: Yeah

He's erased things off his wall that weren't more than a caring comment like I hope he's feeling well with a sunshine emoji after a piece of tooth feel out of his mouth.

And had not asked me to post on his stuff and he wont post on mine because there are rules if this is going to happen/work.

This should be interesting though. This man is 45 years old, still lives at home with his parents. No license or car and has battles with heroine addiction. He is doing good now. That's why I supported him emotionally and spiritually. Just curious as to what any successful smite recipieant would think of this? I just wanted a friend to go have fun with once in a while on getaways. And he got me over what my ex put me through. Like I said this should be interesting. The first time. It was hey I'm dating someone so I'm not going to play like this, it was fun though. Then 2 weeks later posts that he got blown off. And I was there as the fallback girl. Building him up. Telling him how beautiful he is. Satisfying his desire to be desired, keeping it no drama. Not playing games or ignoring him. So add that to my list of what not to do, I don't know.. I'm not sorry I was there as an example of there are a million other things to do besides use and being sober is fun and full of freedom and pleasant surprises, serenity, etc. He can play his little games and enjoy his delusions.

Edited by PrincessWarrior1