LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

What next

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2018, 11:15 AM   #1

What next

So after 3 years of on/off relationship/Fwb with a guy Iíve finally said no- Iíve always been the one chasing and agreeing to everything so Iím sure itís come as a shock to him- but in the last 4 months Iíve realised Iím never going to get out of this what I want.
Do you think me saying no one time is enough or will he try again?
mylittleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 1:48 PM   #2
Established Member

Yes, I think he will try again. Have you truly realized after three years that you will never get out of this what you want? If so, whether he tries again or not will be of no consequence.

How many men have you overlooked while pining for this man....stop it. Look around and live love.

Best.
Timshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2018, 2:43 PM   #3
Established Member

He will be back. You've created a pattern with him and he's only going to see if he can get back "on" with you.

Block him/erase him if you want to break the cycle and move on.
Old 6th February 2018, 3:18 PM   #4

Hi Mylittleone - I'm going through the same thing. I can tell you that he will come back, he will try again and again. Stay strong. That's what I'm trying to do.
MetamrpGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2018, 2:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetamrpGurl View Post
Hi Mylittleone - I'm going through the same thing. I can tell you that he will come back, he will try again and again. Stay strong. That's what I'm trying to do.
If you want to pm me- maybe we can help each other
mylittleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 3:01 PM   #6

Not sure how to pm.

I've read most of your threads and I have to say, I know how you feel. It would be nice to chat.
MetamrpGurl is offline   Reply With Quote