Pharmacy Crush

So I'm kind of in an awkward position. I'm an intern at a pharmacy (I graduate in 2 years / 26 yo right now) and I have a crush on one of the pharmacists (31 yo). She's already established a career and is single at the moment. She was divorced from a previous marriage. Despite all this, I have a huge crush on her. She's pretty, composed, brilliant, and has a playful personality.

Today, she asked me about my relationship status and later on in the day, she said there was a movie she really wanted to see, but she hasn't got anybody to go with. We both found out that we are huge Star Wars geeks.

I think I might be trying to invent reasons to think there might be something there, but I don't know if I should ask her on a date to the movies. It has to be tomorrow because she takes the rest of the week off next week. I just don't know if I should follow through.

So I'm kind of in an awkward position. I'm an intern at a pharmacy (I graduate in 2 years / 26 yo right now) and I have a crush on one of the pharmacists (31 yo). She's already established a career and is single at the moment. She was divorced from a previous marriage. Despite all this, I have a huge crush on her. She's pretty, composed, brilliant, and has a playful personality.

Today, she asked me about my relationship status and later on in the day, she said there was a movie she really wanted to see, but she hasn't got anybody to go with. We both found out that we are huge Star Wars geeks.

I think I might be trying to invent reasons to think there might be something there, but I don't know if I should ask her on a date to the movies. It has to be tomorrow because she takes the rest of the week off next week. I just don't know if I should follow through.

It sounds like this women asked you out to go see the new Star Wars film with her. I fail to see what the big delema here. It's just a film. Go have some fun. It sounds like you like her company.