LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Pharmacy Crush

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd December 2017, 2:17 AM   #1

Pharmacy Crush

So I'm kind of in an awkward position. I'm an intern at a pharmacy (I graduate in 2 years / 26 yo right now) and I have a crush on one of the pharmacists (31 yo). She's already established a career and is single at the moment. She was divorced from a previous marriage. Despite all this, I have a huge crush on her. She's pretty, composed, brilliant, and has a playful personality.

Today, she asked me about my relationship status and later on in the day, she said there was a movie she really wanted to see, but she hasn't got anybody to go with. We both found out that we are huge Star Wars geeks.

I think I might be trying to invent reasons to think there might be something there, but I don't know if I should ask her on a date to the movies. It has to be tomorrow because she takes the rest of the week off next week. I just don't know if I should follow through.
LightNecro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd December 2017, 9:59 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightNecro View Post
So I'm kind of in an awkward position. I'm an intern at a pharmacy (I graduate in 2 years / 26 yo right now) and I have a crush on one of the pharmacists (31 yo). She's already established a career and is single at the moment. She was divorced from a previous marriage. Despite all this, I have a huge crush on her. She's pretty, composed, brilliant, and has a playful personality.

Today, she asked me about my relationship status and later on in the day, she said there was a movie she really wanted to see, but she hasn't got anybody to go with. We both found out that we are huge Star Wars geeks.

I think I might be trying to invent reasons to think there might be something there, but I don't know if I should ask her on a date to the movies. It has to be tomorrow because she takes the rest of the week off next week. I just don't know if I should follow through.
It sounds like this women asked you out to go see the new Star Wars film with her. I fail to see what the big delema here. It's just a film. Go have some fun. It sounds like you like her company.
jjgitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2017, 9:25 PM   #3
Established Member

She gave you the green light to ask her out, she also gave you all the material you need to do it... Take her to the movie.
LilySun is offline   Reply With Quote