LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

Threesome with FWB

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th January 2018, 9:16 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
OR sad to say you were not the only one to have found the other girl to be "so sexy and fun".
That may well be the case Elaine! It's a different dynamic, as we have a well established history and she's new and exciting. Good luck to him if that is the case, I feel she would be up front enough to tell me. Maybe I seem too much like a relationship now? We both seem to have issues emotionally, so I know the withdrawal has a lot to do with that as well.
katrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2018, 3:30 AM   #17

Threesomes can be hot but can complicate things a lot. Sometimes it is just not worth it.
MightyPenny is offline   Reply With Quote