LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Transitioning > Friends and Lovers

She says she loves me, but she doesn't want a bf

Friends and Lovers Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th December 2017, 2:16 AM   #1

She says she loves me, but she doesn't want a bf

She calls me baby, she says she loves me, we talk and meet each other every day, she even comes over to my house to sleepover sometimes. However, when I ask if she can be my girlfriend, she says she doesn't want a relationship yet, even though she really wants to be with me. When I ask her why, she said it's because she doesn't want a boyfriend, and wants to spend more time for herself instead of for her boyfriend. When I ask her how long does she need, she only said a very long time. And I asked her if she will go out with other guys, she promised she won't, because she only loves me. This thing between us just started a month ago, and I've known her for 3 months. What should I do so that she would want to be my girlfriend?
iggybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2017, 2:58 AM   #2
Established Member

Is it the same girl from here http://www.loveshack.org/forums/tran...te-girl-i-like ?

My advice would be to start using some boundaries with her. She's currently walking all over you with your permission. You're being a doormat - and doormats aren't attractive as boyfriends.

Tell her that this FWB isn't meeting your needs and for your own sanity, you need to step away from her if she's not interested in more. If she gets all sad and cries, remind herself that if she loves you like she professes to, then she wouldn't let you get away.
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote