HELP Me !!talk TO this girl i have not talk to in so long

nightwish33150

i believe i had place a similar thread to this one

I met this girl on just 3 weeks in to my 10th grade in my health class. i was changed in to her 4th peroid class, well i sat behind her the first day of me being in there , she quick turn around and ask me a question each i did not know too, later in class she turn around and started to talk to me , i was nervous mainly becuz , i never had girls talk to me , of course she is a very attactive. her guy friend next to her saw that she was takling to me so he said to me with her being there hey watch out she's a freak , get her number we laugh about what he had said. so later on the teacher had me move to a different sit in the ot! her side of the class not sure if me and her were still friends, so later on that class period we had to turn in some work as i when to turn in the work i reseached to the stapler from some other guy and she came up also to staple her paper, also i passed the stapler to her i had scratch her nail, it was a mistake and i had apologized about it , not sure if we were still friends, i came to a conclusion that i couldn't talk to her again,

I think that she is still mad at me for what had happen. later this year in my junior year of high, i see her and some time we make eye contact when i walk by her but im afraid she might give me the cold shoulder. i want to talk to her but i don't know what to say, i have ask my frined on what to do and tells me that i should just said hi or whats up but i don't.

now that the school year is over, my friend say im a p*ssy 4 not saying hi , now that the school year is over i feel bad about not attempin to say hi to her. do i have a chance in talking to her my senior year. what can i do , how can i approach her with out being nervous about her . Another thing is that i can't stand some of her friend who think there so cool and s*** , some of them think there better then every one so thats why i can approach her some time the fact of what will her friends think of her talk ing to a guy like me

Don't worry about what she might do, don't worry about how her friends act just say 'hi' .

• Author
nightwish33150

but do you thi nk it's abit late now wouldn't she be like why is he talking to me now after a year that he hasn't? :sick:

SuperFantastico

You are thinking WAY!!! too much. You are making this stupid little incident into some big mega thing because you like her alot. So you think you F'd up. Think about how much you would care if some girl scratched you a year ago.

You probably wouldnt even remember it. Thats probably how she feels about the whole situation.

Just talk to her. Dont drop some cheesy line, just say hey *insert name*, whats up. hows things going...

somethign like thats.

If you never try, you will never succeed.

SuperFantastico

Oops didnt read the part with the friends. If you worry about what everyone thinks you will have a very sad life. If you dont care what they have to say and go talk to her anyways, perhaps you will earn her respect and some potential *wink wink, nudge nudge* and by that i mean long talks and teddy bears............. :sick:

I also used to have the same problem of "her friends think they're really cool what if they don't like me." and you'll realize that as long as you are a nice person they won't cause you any harm. Many of these girls that are perceived as being mean, or bitches (they usually tend to be hot too) are in fact friendly if you just talk with them. Not necessarily saying that this girls' friends are like this, but don't go in with a negative attitude because you'd be surprised they're probably like every other girl once you get to know them better. Don't be intimidated by them.

It's obvious you really like this girl because you analyze every single small event relating to her and blow it out of proportion. What you gotta do is meet some other girls as well...develop other crushes and don't wait around for her. You'll notice that when you treat this 'beauty queen' like any other girl, the chances of you two going somewhere are much greater. If you continue to think about this girl 24/7, and idolize her...guaranteed you're headed in the wrong direction. The choice is yours, good luck.

• Author
nightwish33150

true to every thing i think to much about the results

and it's just that once i say hi and later on we see each other on the hall way and if she comes up t o me and starts to talk i'm not sure what are her interest or what to say if she ask about why have i not take to her in so long it will be two years in sept what to say?

• 3 months later...
Oops didnt read the part with the friends. If you worry about what everyone thinks you will have a very sad life. If you dont care what they have to say and go talk to her anyways, perhaps you will earn her respect and some potential *wink wink, nudge nudge* and by that i mean long talks and teddy bears............. :sick:

well dude this is her

http://www.myspace.com/18095918

and this is me nightwish33147

http://www.myspace.com/ibanez33150

im the dark one not the redhead

I also used to have the same problem of "her friends think they're really cool what if they don't like me." and you'll realize that as long as you are a nice person they won't cause you any harm. Many of these girls that are perceived as being mean, or bitches (they usually tend to be hot too) are in fact friendly if you just talk with them. Not necessarily saying that this girls' friends are like this, but don't go in with a negative attitude because you'd be surprised they're probably like every other girl once you get to know them better. Don't be intimidated by them.

It's obvious you really like this girl because you analyze every single small event relating to her and blow it out of proportion. What you gotta do is meet some other girls as well...develop other crushes and don't wait around for her. You'll notice that when you treat this 'beauty queen' like any other girl, the chances of you two going somewhere are much greater. If you continue to think about this girl 24/7, and idolize her...guaranteed you're headed in the wrong direction. The choice is yours, good luck.

yeh i think about this too much men like 24/7, but u think im out of hre league?

• 2 months later...

Hey man. LOL, firstly plz improve your grammar, I had a hard time figuring out what the hell you were saying, but in the end I got the gist. Anyway, what the previous people said is EXACTLY correct. Quote "SuperFantastico:You are making this stupid little incident into some big mega thing because you like her alot." What SuperFantastico said is exactly right. Your just thinking too much about this problem because you really like this girl. I bet if it was just a female classmate who you weren't attracted to in the first place, you would probably forget it in a month. And anyway, even if she keeps remembering about the indicent, at least she'll remember you :p.

Another quote: "but don't go in with a negative attitude because you'd be surprised they're probably like every other girl once you get to know them better. Don't be intimidated by them." This is another very important concept. Many guys think (including my 'old me') that a girls 'group' will always protect her and be defensive when a guy approaches, etc. But what I found out a few months ago that blew my head off, is that this rarely ever happens especially in school. Don't worry about 'her friends' being bitchy, etc, because maybe they are like this to other guys, but if you make a good impression and don't do anything stupid to offend them, they will like you back in return. The only reason why a girls 'friends' act protective if they think something bad is going to happen to her, so you have to show a sign of trust. My best advice would be to go up to the girl you like, talk to her, make friends with her friends, ask her out (if you still like her) and have the time of your life. Oh, and remember to be funny and fun, you dont want to look like a desperate fool.

Cheers

Hey man, i had a similar situation but uv just gotta creat an opportunity -- find a time when shes alone and make sure that you will be there. then just talk about general things ( mostly about her) and even talk bout the "slashing" incident. lol jks. she'll probably wud think that it be funny/cute. without her friends there she wont feel a need to act cool. do that a couple of times and then ask for her email (again try and figure out a situation where, innocently, u wud need her email -- ie. homework, picture swaping ect.) then move on from there. iv found that most people have no problem giving out emails. good luk dude -- make us uncool peeps proud. but remember if she turns you down then thats fine -- at least u know that u can muster that sort of confidence for next time.

later

jakeysam